Lifespeed is the ultimate race for survival. Battle your galactic opponents while flying at high speed through exciting tunnels. Your planet needs you!
One thousand years ago a Great War threatened to engulf the galaxy. The United Government was formed to stop the impending Armageddon. Now there is a new genocide called Lifespeed. Instead of war, disputes about resources and survival are settled on the track. Each rider is forced to compete for their planet’s survival and for the chance to become Archon. You are Cypher Reid.
- Play in story mode, try to keep your planet safe by staying alive and defeating the dreaded Huntar, the Archons loyal assassin
- Fly at extreme speeds down 8 different tracks in 4 worlds located across the galaxy
- Battle against 9 other racers using your flying skills and a variety of weapons
- Choose between 11 playable characters
- Compete against Lifespeed racers across the world in online leaderboards
- With 4 different difficulty levels from Rookie to Chosen One, this game is enjoyable for both casual and hardcore gamers
- Available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- For release on the New Nintendo 3DS, 2nd February 2017 priced at £4.99, $5.99 and €5.99
The press pack can be dowloaded here.
Lifespeed sound track can be purchased here.